Stressed Out & Overwhelmed? It’s time to get Zen.
This information is now exclusive to me Intuitive Wellness Coach Practitioner course.
I work with people to achieve wellness so they can live their best life and shine their light!
- feel like you’re on the verge of burnout…
- feel like you might completely lose it, if your mother makes another snarky comment…
- feel completely overwhelmed with everything on your to-do list…
- wonder if you’ll ever be able to get that much needed massage…
- worry your health will suffer if you don’t get your life in order…
Imagine how good it will feel to be calm, cool and collected (even when shit hits the fan), and be able to book that day at the spa, without feeling guilty about it.
- What if you had a guide or roadmap to get through the rocky terrain of your life?
- What if you could set boundaries like a champ and get the respect you deserve?
- What if you could improve your happiness just by making a few changes to your food?
- What if you could learn to manage your anxious thoughts with a simple breathing exercise and a different outlook?
Let’s be real. Your life is complicated. When the day is over, you just feel wiped out (except at bedtime when you’re lying awake ruminating over your to-do list).
You’re a hard-working woman and just want to help others. But if you’re not taking care of YOU, you cannot be the best mom, partner, employee, or biz owner you’re meant to be.
What is Stressed to Zen?
Stressed to Zen is a 10-day program that takes a holistic approach to the dilemmas that make you want to pull your hair out and hop on the first plane to your vacation destination. In just 10 days, you’ll learn my top tips & strategies to manage stress, so you can feel like a million bucks–for the long haul.
If it sounds too good to be true, you’ve landed in the right virtual temple of Zen 🙂
- 10 bite-sized modules you can practice anytime, anywhere
- Doable action steps to keep you on the right track
- A breathing exercise that you can do anytime
- A list of 30 self-care activities you’ll love
- Recommended stress-busting foods, teas and herbs
Lesson 1: Can Stress Be Good for You?
Lesson 2: Reduce Negative Thinking
Lesson 3: Set Boundaries
Lesson 4: Drop Resentment and Forgive
Lesson 5: Lessen The Need for Control
Lesson 6: Reduce Distractions
Lesson 7: Move Your Body
Lesson 8: Self Care is Self Love
Lesson 9: Daily Meditation Practice
Lesson 10: Eat to Improve Mood