Need coach training hours toward a coaching credential through ICF or BCC? Or do you need continuing education for your current certification as a coach? Either way, you are covered through self-directed courses at the Institute for Life Coach Training!
I teach several self-directed courses that are online and self-paced so you can learn on your timeline and receive the credit you need. These courses are also approved by NAADAC for substance abuse and mental health professionals.
- Cognitive Behavioral Coaching
- Ethical Issues for Therapist as Coach
- Introduction to Online Coaching
- Coaching for Weight Management & Lifestyle Change
- Using Intuition as a Coach
- Intuitive Executive Coaching
- Complementary & Alternative Modalities: Ethical Considerations for Coaches
- Guiding Domestic Violence Victims: Safety Concerns and Considerations
- Motivating Your Clients to Success
- Ethics of Pro-Bono and Sliding Scale Coaching
- Visioning and Manifesting as a Coach
- Principles of Psychospiritual Coaching
To complete one of these courses, you will need to have access to a computer/tablet and should be comfortable using the Internet as you will be working on an e-learning platform. These courses are self-paced so you can work on them whenever you want and have up to 1 year to complete them.
After registering, you will receive an email with the log-in information within 2 business days. To complete the course, you will be required to complete readings, watch videos, and answer all questions about the materials. You will also receive individualized feedback from your Learning Coach throughout the course.
Most of these courses can be part of the credentialing and certification paths available through The Institute for Life Coach Training — please check details of your program for specifics. They can also be used for the renewal of your ICF or BCC credential — be aware of any respective restrictions.