Are you seeking continuing education credits to satisfy requirements for your license or certification? Here’s the scoop on my courses.
Continuing Education for Mental Health Professionals
Participants enrolled in Online Therapy Institute’s therapy and supervision courses have the opportunity to be awarded continuing education credit hours, accredited by AMedco, at no additional charge.
The following 9 courses offer CE:
- Certified Cyber Therapist
- Introduction to Online Therapy
- Introduction to Online Supervision
- Online Group Therapy: Delivery, Research, Ethics and Design
- The Online Written Word as Therapeutic Dialogue
- The Role of Avatars in Telemental Health
- Clinical Supervision Series (Parts 1,2 & 3)
For more details CLICK HERE
In addition, My 6-hour course, Introduction to Online Therapy and my 3-hour course, Introduction to Online Supervision are approved by the State of Georgia for all mental health practitioners meeting the telemental health and online supervision continuing education requirement.
My 6-hour course, The Online Written Word as Therapeutic Dialogue is approved by the Georgia Licensed Professional Counselors Association (LPCA-GA) and count toward the required Core education hours required by the Composite Board.
My Clinical Supervision Series consists of two courses- 30 hours and 15 hours. These courses count toward the required education requirement in many states. The third course in the series focuses on telemental health supervision and counts toward the Certified Clinical Cyber Supervisor through Online Therapy Institute.
This course will count toward the clinical supervisor educational requirements put forth by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario.
Coach Certification and Continuing Education for Credentialed Coaches
My Certified Intuitive Wellness Coach course is 200 hours and qualifies toward the educational requirements of the Certified International Health Coach (CIHC) credential set forth by the International Association for Health Coaches.
I teach the following courses through The Institute for Life Coach Training and these courses are approved as electives for people working toward an International Coach Federation (ICF) certification or the Board Certified Coach (BCC) credential or who require continuing education for either the ICF or BCC credential. These courses are also approved for continuing education through NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals. If you are a mental health practitioner CLICK HERE to see if your board recognizes NAADAC CE.
- Coaching for Weight Management and Lifestyle Change 10 hrs
- Cognitive Behavioral Coaching 10 hrs
- Complementary and Alternative Modalities: Ethical Considerations for Coaches 5 hrs
- Ethical Issues for Therapist-Coaches 5 hrs
- Ethics of Pro-Bono and Sliding Scale Coaching 5 hrs
- Introduction to Online Coaching 5 hrs
- Motivating Your Clients to Success 10 hrs
- Tools for Creating Your Vision 5 hrs
- Using Intuition as a Coach 5 hrs
- Intuitive Executive Coaching 10 hrs
Other Courses Offered by Me
All other courses offered by me will afford you a Certificate of Completion with stated clock hours on the certificate. Check with your individual state licensing board or credentialing (certification) body as sometimes my courses will count (example: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor continuing education hours, Texas LPC continuing education hours)
If a course you are interested in taking does not issue the CE credit your specific credential requires, be sure to contact your credentialing body (state board, certification board, etc) to be sure. Sometimes clock hour certificates are accepted if submitted with a syllabus and additional course information.