Utilizing solid coaching skills and tools to guide clients toward health and wellness goals, as well as understanding the various food lifestyles people choose, is key to wellness coaching success. As we know, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all food lifestyle. Knowing the basics of integrative nutrition will enhance the coaching relationship. In this course you will learn to combine this knowledge with Prochaska’s Stages of Change Transtheoretical Model.
- Understand the Wellness Coach Scope of Practice
- Learn about Mindful Eating and Emotional Eating
- Learn Coaching Skills for Nutrition & Weight Management
- Learn Coaching Skills for Integrative Fitness and Activity
- Review New and Innovative Approaches to Weight Management
- Compare Various Diets, Cleanses and Food Lifestyles
To complete the course you will need to have access to a computer/tablet and be comfortable using the Internet as you will be working on an e-learning platform. You will be asked to complete written assignments within the two required text books and upload your answers to the learning platform, as well as interacting with the course instructor. Students will have one year to complete the requirements for this course.
Using Your Intuition as a Coach is a course designed for coaches and coaches-in-training. I offer this course exclusively through The Institute for Life Coach Training (ILCT).
Changing to Thrive: Using the Stages of Change to Overcome the Top Threats to Your Health and Happiness by James O. & Janice M. Prochaska (2016).
Register for this course
10 Clock Hours- $400.00