I teach tenets of a wellness lifestyle to therapists, coaches, healers & lightworkers. Your soul wants to learn!
What brings you here?
- I long to be able to guide others on their own path to wellness- to become a coach, energy healer or intuitive practitioner.
- I am a mental health professional and I want to learn new and innovative ways to work from a distance or incorporate alternative approaches into my practice.
- I desire to be a gatekeeper to the counseling profession by offering skilled and synergetic clinical supervision services.
- I want to integrate metaphysical, psychospiritual and subtle energy methods into my work with clients.
- I love personal growth that doubles as professional development.
Who am I?
I am a trained psychotherapist, clinical supervisor, coach and spiritual teacher. Everything I do is influenced by an intuitive lens. Teaching and consultation are the hallmarks of my current work. After 30+ years offering direct service to individuals, families and groups, I am now solely and soulfully focused on facilitating learning in the healing arts as well as sharing from my own direct experience. Many of my courses lead to highly recognized credentials.
I am sometimes called the “Practical Pixie” because as woo-woo as I can be, I can also be very analytical and logical (I used to conduct forensic mental health evaluations for the court). I am an introvert and happy to be a geek-girl so that is why I also have a penchant for social media, avatars and telemental health. In 2008 I co-founded the Online Therapy Institute and I am still very active as a thought leader and educator in the field. And yet I stretch in the other direction, having co-created a psychospiritual process known as Essential Soul Care®.
If you want all the deets and the alphabet soup you can view my curriculum vitae here.
I am also…
a mother to my cat. I am a friend to many. I am a daughter to my mother and a lover of pretty things like bone china tea cups, doilies, and beautiful Victorian lamps. I surround myself with Byzantine art, flamingos and crystals, and I love incorporating essential oils and oracle cards into my moon rituals.
I have found my tribe- my soul family and it grows daily. I am also part of a prescribed tribe by birth- GRITS- Girls Raised in the South!
My maiden name is Poulimenos and that’s a nod to my Greek heritage!
My mission in life is to empower individuals to shine their light, personally and professionally. Most of my professional courses double as personal development. My teaching style is experiential and I think introspection is an important part of professional growth and learning.
View my courses and if you are not sure what course or service best fits your needs, contact me!
Want to know what others are saying?
Read several testimonials and media interviews.