Are you a therapist and a coach? Are you looking for courses that fulfill both your coach and your counseling or social work continuing education needs? I teach several online, self-directed coach courses ranging from 5 to 10 hours and they are all approved for Continuing Education through NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals. Many states accept NAADAC CE hours for counselors and social workers. That means you can gain CE for both disciplines with one course!
The following courses are taught through The Institute for Life Coach Training and these courses are approved as electives for people working toward an International Coach Federation (ICF) certification or the Board Certified Coach (BCC) credential or who require continuing education for either the ICF or BCC credential. These courses are also approved for continuing education through NAADAC.
- Cognitive Behavioral Coaching
- Ethical Issues for Therapist as Coach
- Introduction to Online Coaching
- Coaching for Weight Management & Lifestyle Change
- Using Intuition as a Coach
- Intuitive Executive Coaching
- Complementary & Alternative Modalities: Ethical Considerations for Coaches
- Motivating Your Clients to Success
- Ethics of Pro-Bono and Sliding Scale Coaching
- Visioning and Manifesting as a Coach
If you are a mental health practitioner in the U.S, CLICK HERE to see if your board recognizes NAADAC CE. Many boards accept NAADAC approved courses for counselors and social workers.
I have been teaching coach courses for over 10 years. I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in New York and I am also a Board Certified Coach (BCC) with the wellness designation from the Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE) and a Certified International Health Coach (CIHC) through the International Association of Health Coaches. In addition, I am an International Association of Coaching Masteries Practitioner (IAC-MP).
If you do not yet hold a coaching credential, consider becoming a Certified Intuitive Wellness Coach.