I hope this post is helpful as you forge ahead on your twin flame journey. In the meantime if you looking for insight about your Twin Flame relationship, I offer Twin Flame Guidance. I am here to be of service. This article discusses the more subtle Twin Flame signs nobody talks about.
The [energy] experienced between two reunited Twin Flames is like a wild beast. It can’t be captured. It can’t be contained. It can’t be tamed. Instead, it burns fiercely with an unquenchable form of intensity that is both exhilarating and formidable. The [energy] experienced between Twin Flames is like Holy Fire: it burns you to ashes, but it also forges you into a new creature, like a Phoenix emerging out of the dust. ~ adapted from http://lonerwolf.com/
So, you think you have found your Twin Flame? If you landed on this post you probably did an internet search to find out more. By now you know there are tons of articles and blog posts and experts. TONS. Sifting through the information is an arduous task at best. I won’t rehash what is already out there but as a reminder, the main purpose of a Twin Flame Reunion is to bring something of purpose to the world. Your Twin Flame is the mirror of your soul- your soul reflecting back to you. That means you get to see the raw “stuff” that is there for you to work on so that you can bring more light into the world, either individually or (but not necessarily) in partnership with your Twin Flame.
Frankly, the entire Twin Flame phenomenon is a bit tabloid-ish and overblown. This is not the stuff of romance novels and women’s magazines. There is no quiz to determine if you have met your Twin Flame. You can’t take a course or listen to an audio and learn to attract your Twin Flame. Twin Flames just do not fit any “earthly” relationship paradigm. Romanticizing the Twin Flame Reunion is opposite of the Twin Flame purpose and takes it away from soul level progress and back to the human condition.
As an Intuitive and Energy Healer, I have a lot of folks reaching out to me talking about their Twin Flame connections so I thought I would give my spin.
I’ve never felt this way before!
I get that. But this feeling you are experiencing does not necessarily have anything to do with romantic love. That’s right. Unconditional love that exists at soul level may not translate to being “in love.”
So much information exists about determining if the person you are involved with is your Twin Flame, or naming the dysfunctional patterns of Twin Flame relationships- the runner, the chaser, the push-pull… so, I thought I might share a few “signs” nobody is talking about. Ok. I take that back. Perhaps a few people are, but I just wanted to share the… .
Non-romanticized Twin Flame Signs List
- You may feel you recognize the person- either from this life or a past life. Some describe it as déjà vu; others experience this recognition as a deep knowing at soul level. This does not necessarily happen instantly. You may have known the person for years. The first physical contact may be the trigger for recognition.
- Looking into the eyes of your Twin Flame can be REALLY intense, not necessarily because you are looking into the eyes of your true love, but because you are looking into the mirror of your own soul.
- Your own intuition may become heightened. You may feel a deep intuitive connection with your Twin Flame. This may or may not involve telepathy but instead you will know your Twin Flame through one or more of the Clair Senses (Clairvoyance, Claircognizance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience). Everyone’s experience is different.
- You will not float on a cloud of increased intuitive and telepathic skills all the time. And while physical contact can increase the overall energetic aura the two of you carry together, this doesn’t always happen either. Remember, life happens in the midst of the reunion so don’t go chasing after that feeling.
- There may be no magical synchronicities that are obvious. And unless you know to look for mirrored number sequences like 747 or 818, or the numbers 11:11 or 111, you will miss those signs too.
- The push-pull, runner-chaser dynamic so often referred to in Twin Flame relationships may not be that at all. It may just be a normal human reaction to a very intense experience. This happens in all kinds of relationships all the time. We tend to run away from confusion. Again, that’s the human condition.
- The feeling you have for your Twin Flame will be indescribable. There are simply no words to describe what many refer to as the Twin Flame “love”- which could be more accurately described as a magnetic soul energy that emerges when two people meet and look into the mirror of their own souls.
- The reason for the reunion with your Twin Flame is to face your own unresolved issues and reach your soul’s highest potential so that you can shine light into the world. Period. Physical partnering or romance happens when the physical/sexual contact is necessary for you to get to your own core issues. This physical union may or may not be part of the journey.
- Sex with your Twin Flame is often very intense but it feels more magnetizing and energizing than what is typically experienced during traditional lovemaking. Twin Flame sex is often the physical body experiencing an astral bonding through the lower Chakra points. Ultimately, the goal should be about moving the relationship out of the lower chakras and into the upper chakras – out of the physical body and into spirt or the astral plane.
- The heart chakra lends to bonding on the physical plane so that we can transcend to the astral plane, or 5th dimension. When Twin Flames connect at Heart level, those pitter patter feelings of love can happen because that is how we best express the feeling in our physical bodies. This bonding and connection can also be emotionally and physically painful in ways that you may not have experienced (causing the push-pull dynamic).
- Sometimes Twin Flames do become romantic partners or spouses, but this is often not the case. So don’t count on it. In fact, counting on it means you are missing the point of the journey. Some believe Twin Flames can be best friends, or even related!
- It is true that one or both of you may decide to “run” from the experience. And if that happens it can feel very devastating. Twin Flames WILL reunite, but not necessarily in this lifetime or in physical form. So, if your Twin Flame leaves to take care of earthly business (marriage, career, relocation) don’t go chasing. Let them be and return to your own inner examination.
- If you are not ready to continue or to embark on your own soul journey- a journey to the center of you- then meeting your Twin Flame can be excruciating and cause great turmoil. Know that if you have met your Twin Flame, there is work for you to do. You will meet your own Shadow. It won’t be all fun and roses. There will be lessons to learn. Take notes.
You may feel that meeting your Twin Flame couldn’t have happened at a worse time, but that is when it often occurs. This can challenge your integrity and values and cause you to question what you have always known. Not to worry. If you are doing your own soul-level work, you will be propelled forward. No matter how chaotic the bonding may be, no matter what life situations you or your Twin Flame are embroiled in, you will be led into your own journey of the soul so that your light can shine. That is a guarantee.
©2016-2018 DeeAnna Merz Nagel, LLC