If your Twin Flame is involved with another person- married or in a committed relationship, that relationship was contracted before this lifetime. They both agreed to it — to work through Karmic lessons.
Sometimes though, it appears that our Twin Flame is involved in a relationship to which the karmic debt has seemingly been paid. And yet we (and others) observe from the sidelines, the hanging on of one partner to the other in a relationship that has long since served its purpose. Of course, what appears to us in 3D may be totally different than what is going on behind the scenes in 5D but sometimes we just “know” the relationship has played out yet the Twin Flame remains in the relationship that isn’t working.
So what might be going on? The Twin Flame’s partner may be harnessing the energy from the Twin Flames (separate or together) for their own benefit. This is a little different than an emotional or psychic vampire. In that case the person is drawing on energy from someone else and the person being used will feel drained, tired, emotionally and psychically spent. What I am defining here is Twin Flame Shapeshifting.
She is not what she appears
The partner of the Twin Flame (or any other person who is invested in keeping the Twin Flames from finding union) will take the energies from each Twin Flame or the collective Twin Flame partnership and manipulate that energy to their advantage. The energy is source energy that flows into and through Twin Flames and other lightworkers. This energy is not taken from the person, the energy is manipulated after it has flowed through the lightworker into the room and space beyond the immediate confines. This light is sourced for the greater good. But sometimes a being with a lower vibration or who carries dark energy may be able to capture the energy and use it in ways that do not serve a higher purpose.
In the case of Twin Flames, the most powerful way to use the energy to ensure a union does not take place, is for the shapeshifter to take on the traits and characteristics of the Twin Flame who is a threat. Taking on these traits means taking on that person’s aura as their own. That DNA imprint is in the energy a lightworker leaves behind.
This shapeshifting can confuse the other Twin who sees and feels that the shapeshifter is their Twin. This is very subtle as neither Twin or even the shapeshifter may be aware that this is happening. In fact this can be at a subconscious level and represent triangulated patterns the three have shared in past lives.
Signs of Twin Flame Shapeshifting
- One Twin seems confused and waffles about the purpose of their 3D relationship (this differs from the confusion of the runner/chaser phase).
- The shapeshifter seems to be very interested in being around the other Twin even though they have nothing in common.
- The shapeshifter may make attempts at actually bringing the Twin Flames together- in conversation, through photographs, at social events for example.
- If the Twin Flames are physically intimate, the shapeshifter may display social cues to one or both of the Twins that may seem sexualized or inappropriate. That is because sexual energy between Twin Flames is a very sacred, tantric energy that is healing and the shapeshifter finds this energy extremely powerful.
- The shapeshifter has no interest in telepathy, or any paranormal activity but will engage one or both twins as if that interest truly exists. Often a shapeshifter is a non-believer of the Twin Flame phenomenon and may show no interest in spiritual topics of any type.
- The shapeshifter on the other hand, my profess to be a seer of black magic and the occult.
Keeping the Energy in the Light
If you suspect there is a shapeshifter in your midst, here are some steps to take.
- Clear your own energy field (through self-Reiki or other self-healing modality or reach out to an energy healer if necessary).
- Once cleared, keep yourself psychically and emotionally protected using containment visualizations (white light surrounding you, a filter around you).
- Use essential oils to raise your vibration. Sacred and spiritual oils such as Frankincense, Patchouli and Palo Santo are good choices.
- Set the intention that the light/source energy that flows out of you will only be used for the greater good. Ask your angels and spirit guides for protection. Archangel Michael is a great resource for this purpose.
- If there is a common space that the three of you congregate or that all three of you have access to (together or separate) clear the space with a smudge stick or smudge mist that includes White Sage. Set the intention that light/source energy flowing into the room and beyond will only be used for the greater good.
- If possible, keep your physical distance and emotional distance from the shapeshifter. Create firm boundaries.
Would you like to schedule a Private Session?