I have written that I started using Young Living Essential Oils as part of my overall holistic health strategy. The strategy worked and worked so well that as is the case with many YL customers, I decided I wanted to share and add essential oils to my business.
I mentor others
And now I am fortunate to mentor others in their own health and wellness goals while coaching a few who have discovered the benefits and like me, want to become a business builder, earning enough to pay for their product, earn a little extra income or create a residual income stream that becomes their primary source of income.
One of the first questions I am asked is about income potential. I could give a generic answer like, “We all have potential.” Or, “Do what you love, the money will follow.” Instead I like to refer to concrete information that people can understand.
The reasons for joining Young Living are as diverse as our product offerings. Some members are attracted to the compensation Young Living offers, some wish to discover a sense of purpose and independence, while still others simply want to enjoy wholesale access to superior products. Whatever our members’ reasons for joining, Young Living is committed to the quality and authenticity of our product line and believe that our Young Living family shares this common belief.
Is there real income potential with Young Living?
So here are the stats. 92% of active Young Living Members are ranked as Distributors. 8% are ranked as Star or above.
What does that mean? To me it means that 8% of the members choose to create additional income, whether to Star Level (Star level paid for my own use of YL products – from the oils to nutritional supplements to cleaning supplies) to create a solid income supplement, or as a sole business income opportunity.
What is doesn’t mean is that of all the active members, “only 8% are actually making money…” That is a true statement but it depends on how you view it. I view it as the other 92% choosing not to pursue a business opportunity- and that is fine. They love the products, they use the products and they may share with a very small circle of family and friends.
That means if you choose to be a business builder, you join a small group of dedicated people- 8% of these members sell to the rest! How awesome is that?
Find Out More About This Great Business Opportunity!
Get all the info including the latest Income Disclosures and Compensation Plan from Young Living Essential Oils by clicking here!